Accepting payments and sending invoices
Sending order updates
Sample Messenger store assistant
Intents and Entities
Building Dialogflow agent and connecting to Activechat
Sending user input to NLP engine
Triggering bot skills by intents and events
Working with entities
NLP best practices
New to Telegram? Connecting bot to telegram is very easy. Let’s get through bot creation first then!
1. Find @BotFather user or click the link https://t.me/BotFather
2. Send /newbot command and give your bot a name. Type this name and press Enter (or send message).
3. Give your bot some smart @username (no spaces, English symbols and digits, should end with _bot).
4. Ready! Copy access token that @BotFather will give you (select it and press Ctrl+C).
Now you can go back to Activechat and do connecting your new shiny bot to Telegram on our platform.
1. Click “Settings” – “Messengers” and select “Telegram” tab on the left.
2. Paste access token that you got from @BotFather, click “Connect” and you’re done!